Ingiltere’de calisma izni olanlarin basvurulari ele alinacaktir.
Ilgilenenlerin CV’lerini firstname.lastname@example.org adresine gondermelerini rica ederiz.
Lokasyon: Ilk 2 ay Cheaterfield sonrasinda Birmingham.
Title: Operations Manager
Areas of Responsibility
• Production & Production Planning
• Supply Chain – Logistics
• Directing an efficient layout of equipment and flow of materials. Using appropriate work methods and sufficient staffing levels ensuring manufacturing performance, volume & quality goals are met in a timely manner and in a safe environment.
• Training, developing, directing employees
• Implementing a KPI basis Performance Monitoring System with meaningful production strategies and measuring on-going production efficiencies including OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), Production yields, Schedule attainment, etc.
• Delivering results for production, cost and quality that meet the budgeted figures
• Evaluating CAPEX requirements to enhance production performance and generate systematic action plans to review line automation on an on-going basis
• Reinforcing the effective use of Lean Manufacturing systems with the participation of the whole Manufacturing Team Members and maintain/improve processes and master data for Quality, Safety and Efficiency
• Integrating the manufacturing function into an integral part of short term & long term production planning to improve flexibility in Manufacturing processes
• Oversee/support shipping/receiving
• Managing Department direct and indirect spend and identify opportunities to optimize spend; minimize spending risk through effective supplier management strategies and competitive quotations
• Working closely with other departmental managers (Sales, Quality, R&D etc.,) to ensure manufacturing strategies are aligned with the business objectives
• Providing hands on leadership to coach and motivate production supervisors to search for continuous process improvements utilizing KAIZEN and Lean Six Sigma strategies.
• Participating in the recruitment and selection of new employees
• Supporting the Safety Program to continuously improve and maintain standards at the highest level possible
• Staying current with the Automotive Industry NVH system developments
• Participating as a member of IATF 16949, Recall, Crisis Management and TQM teams
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science
• 5-10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment; people management experience required (An experience of 2-3 years at a similar position in Plastic or Polyurethane parts manufacturing is an asset)
• Fluent with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); SAP knowledge is an asset
• Excellent communication skills required
• Ability to work in a team environment both as a team player and team leader
• Experience in TQM (Total Quality Management) Systems particularly ISO TS (IATF) 16949, ISO 14001 (Proven track record in Process Quality Systems is an asset)
• Experience in a fast paced & multi-tasking environment
• Experience with change management and turnaround activities
• Experience with corrective and preventive action development and implementation
• Experience with scheduling/planning
• Experience with process improvement, continuous improvement and cost reduction activities
• Experience in Maintenance activities such as Preventive, Predictive and Autonomous Maintenance
• Experience in a LEAN daily management environment